Frequently Asked Questions
- During the payment service the terminal spontaneously disconnected, what should I do?
If you have correctly typed your details and already introduced the money in the terminal, you need to contact "Customer Support Service" to be informed of the status of your payment and to receive a receipt. If you did not enter any money in the terminal, we would be very grateful if you will communicate about the terminal disconnection.
- I made a payment but the account was not yet paid.
First, you must check the receipt and make sure you have selected the correct operator and you dialed the correct account. Then it is necessary to contact the "Customer Support Service".
- I made a payment but have not received a receipt, what should I do?
If you made a payment through QIWI terminals and was not issued a receipt, it is necessary to contact the "Customer Support Service" to receive a copy of the receipt by email.
- I paid a service but the payment is not confirmed. What should I do?
In some cases the payment is not confirmed. This is indicated in a receipt. To solve the problem please contact "Customer Support Service".
- How long takes for a payment to be processed?
Generally, payments are processed immediately (10 sec. - 1 min.). But for some service providers, processing time can take up to 24 hours.
- What are the fees that we are charged for?
The commission value varies depending on the service. Information about fee charging is indicated directly upon payment of the service on the terminal’s interface.